As a polytheist priesthood, we offer pastoral care and counseling services to members of our religious community. You can request a one-on-one session to talk with a priest by text, voice, or video chat for spiritual or religious counseling within the context of Celtic polytheism.
To request a pastoral session, please first read through the following guidelines:
- These services are being provided by Coru priests on a volunteer basis and availability cannot always be guaranteed.
- Sessions will be time limited based on the priest’s availability and schedule.
- If there is a specific Coru priest you feel most comfortable with, you can request that person; however, we cannot guarantee that person will be available or willing to take your session, and we may pair you with another available priest.
- Your session and any information you share with us in this form is confidential and will not be shared outside the Priesthood.
- Services are limited to pastoral spiritual care. Examples of this might be assistance with questions about your spiritual practice or navigating relationships with the Morrígna or other gods or spirits. If we feel your request falls outside of our expertise, we may refer you to another professional. We cannot provide mental health care, relationship counseling, social work services, crisis care, or any kind of medical or legal advice.
- This is not a crisis line and we may not be able to respond immediately. If you are in crisis or experiencing an emergency, please reach out to a crisis hotline. Here are a few options for crisis help:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line https://www.crisistextline.org/ Text HOME to 741741
- Trans Lifeline https://translifeline.org/ 877-565-8860
- National Child Abuse Prevention: https://www.childhelp.org/hotline/ Hotline 1-800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Prevention: https://www.thehotline.org/ Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- National Center of Elder Abuse: https://ncea.acl.gov/
If you agree to the above guidelines, please fill out this simple form to submit your info for a pastoral care session: